Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Possible conversation topics for a date while I was in Junior High and High School

1. Is "Thriller", by Michael Jackson, the greatest song EVER, or simply the greatest song since the invention of music?

2. Does that book we have to read in English class suck, or what?

3. Where do you wanna go to eat?

4. And just who the hell does she think she is, assigning us that book over Spring Break? I mean...man she's a bitch!

5. I don't know. Where do you want to go to eat?

6. When rolling the cuffs of your jeans, what is the proper technique to use in order to attain maximum tightness such that the cuffs won't come undone during the day?

7. I don't know. Where do YOU want to go to eat?

8. Can one use "The Humpty Dance", by Digital Underground, as a metaphor for the struggle between the haves and the have-nots that is inherent in a capitalist society, or is it simply a song about "grabbin' biscuits"?

9. What, exactly, is a "biscuit"? Is it the butt? Boobs? Wang? What did the artist intend for us to grab?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great, now the humpty dance is in my head. "Awww...awww..do me baby."